Every 18 months, Operative IQ hosts ENGAGE, a user conference bringing clients from around the world to Atlanta, Georgia for three days of training, panels, keynote sessions, and networking opportunities. Operative IQ users elect to attend ENGAGE to gain deeper knowledge on utilizing the system, to understand how Operative IQ can help their organization remain service-ready, and to network with other system users. ENGAGE conferences in the past have seen just under 200 attendees, coming from 50 – 100 unique agencies.
If you still need to be convinced, or your boss needs convincing, here are five reasons why you don’t want to miss ENGAGE 2024:
1. Software Solution Mastery
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced user of the Operative IQ system, ENGAGE will have sessions for all skill levels. Our Product Training Sessions are designed to streamline your Operative IQ usage, teach best practices, and help discover unutilized technologies through training hosted by our staff. Peer-to-Peer Sessions allow an inside look into how other operations utilize Operative IQ as well as exchange tips and tricks to implement at your organization. If you have a unique challenge, book one-on-one time with one of our Operative IQ experts, who can answer all your questions and help troubleshoot any obstacles your organization may be facing.
2. Networking with Industry Peers
If you’ve attended ENGAGE in the past, you know there is no shortage of networking opportunities. From the welcome reception to breaks and meals, you’ll have an abundance of opportunities throughout the three days to speak with other Operative IQ users, form long-lasting working relationships, and get ideas about how your organization can better utilize the system.
3. Inspiration for Professionals and Agencies
At ENGAGE, you’ll hear from thought leaders in the First Response industry who will share their insights, experiences, and best practices that you can then take back to your organization. We aim for you to leave ENGAGE feeling empowered and motivated to explore avenues for advancing both your professional development and your organization’s impact within the community.
4. Connecting with Your Operative IQ Team
ENGAGE is a great opportunity to connect with your Account Manager, Trainer, or Customer Service Specialist. Of course, you can reach us over the phone, via email, or on a Microsoft Teams call, but meeting face-to-face has a different cadence. We want to hear your ideas, concerns, what you love about our solutions, and what you’d like us to do differently. Let’s strengthen our partnership and provide you with even more of what you need.
5. Explore Atlanta, Georgia
Consider extending your trip or arriving in Atlanta the weekend before ENGAGE to check out everything the Peach State has to offer. Downtown Atlanta and the surrounding neighborhoods offer an abundance of activities. Below are a couple staples of the city of Atlanta that we recommend you check out!
- Visit Zoo Atlanta, the only zoo in the country where you can see pandas.
- Visit the Georgia Aquarium, one of the largest aquariums in the world featuring over 120,000 animals from more than 200 species.
- Catch an Atlanta Falcons game at the beautiful Mercedes Benz Stadium, assuming it’s a home game and they have a winning record.
- Take a tour at the World of Coca-Cola, where you’ll drink copious amounts of caffeine and learn about the history of Coca-Cola, including the super-secret formula!
- Test your field-goal kicking skills at the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Calling all car enthusiasts! Select your vehicle and take a spin around two different tracks at the Porsche Experience Center.
- Walk 30 acres of outdoor gardens featuring renowned plant collections and beautiful displays at the Atlanta Botanical Garden.